Saturday, February 10, 2007

Begin a business while continuing to be the employee

At this time, even more the businessman who distributed his experience through the book.
Must not be waiting until being the conglomerate previously just made the book.
That was most important and no longer the measurement of the business, but rather in the spirit shared the experience as well as the values entrepreneurship that infortant for the others.


More ever, the publisher has also given the freedom to many backgrounded aspiring writers the businessman to indicate the work. As you know, area the competition for the publication of the book was increasingly tight. The other reason, books entrepreneurship had the special lover.
Moreover, not a little of these kind books that really were enjoyed by the reader as well as gained the predicate best seller.

Masbukhin Pradhana was once of the him. The titled businessman of King Voucher this just launched the book was entitled the Brilliant Method of becoming the Employee had a turnover of billions ( in Indonesia Language) (Elexmedia Komputindo, 2006).

The title of the book that really tempted, indeed. More ever for the wage-earners that really want to independent, had the production more, had the business personally, and finally seriously was the businessman.

Masbukhin was born in Gresik, East Java, Indonesia on August 23 1974. Since the PRIMARY SCHOOL he has tasted it seems to “entrepreneur/ wirausaha”, for example in a raising manner the chicken, candle merchandise and fireworks, and opened the shop kelontong in his parents's house.
Until going to class and becoming the civil servant in Malang, he continue to liked to business.
Fail and rose again, so the character of the businessman.
Finally, fate brought him became the employee of an automotive company in Jakarta.

Still while focus to his field as the employee of the Information Technology field, with his wife he continued the hobby undertook various businesses or the side job. Evidently, his business 'go to the road', especially the wholesaler's business voucher. Till finally, he succeeded in having the wholesaler's six counters voucher in various locations with 17 employees, so the mentor in a business community, while from sometimes spread his knowledge through the article.

In the Masbukhin view, The TIME that was exact to open a BUSINESS when the person was still being the employee. “because, we could make use of savings for capital. If the business not yet turn on, we were still having the pay. If the business already the work, results could be added to capital of efforts. Or the pay could be made the addition capital,” he explained.

Exact when his articles were published to the book last August 2006, Masbukhin withdrew as the employee. Currently, he work focus to his business voucher, became the business mentor, and cleared the world public speaking. His book then direct the reprint in the month of his two circulation.

Along with the Edy Zaqeus interview extract from Pembelajar.com with Masbukhin that took place in the Semanggi Plaza, Jakarta.

Did the motive of the writing of the Brilliant Method book become the Employee had a turnover of billions this?

Firstly, I am the person liked sharing. Sharing had a basis the experience. Secondly, many people who began to be business that must upside down. Including me. I began to be business that several years always upside down. Because never sharing the experience. Not easy, because I must search personally. Results of my experience were personally combined with the business experience some senior, evidently could speed up the process of the search for the identity of our business.

Yes, I did not want the period attempted I that several years were experienced by the person that still in the process of the search for his business. Be born this book. Possibly, if I previously attempted for seven years, possibly for the beginner who read our experience could only one or two year to get a business that was suitable.

How many employees that the interest was the rich person through the businessman?

Seen by me a great number. I could not say the number because not yet the research. That was clear, if being seen by us the condition outside, who the rich person? Most businessmen, would?Whether 80 percent or 90 percent were the businessman. Now was overturned by his question, whatever your status whether the employee or still the student, “Do you want to rich?”

Definitely Your replied yes, I want, I want could money many. But if being asked further, “ Do you want to be the businessman?” He Replied, “Oh, Not now, Later!” was that his reason for not having the talent, did not have capital, many reasons yes. Many reasons for not entering to the world of the business. But they were interested in becoming rich.

The problem what normally is dealt with by the employee who just entered to the world of the business?

* First was time. “Whoa, my time completely for the office, was not possible for me to begin!”
* The two, the matter of capital, “Wah, my capital was not enough to begin a business.”
* That was third, “I have no the talent, have no knowledge, have no the experience.

Your experience, how began business while continuing to be the employee?

Earlier had three problems yes. For example the experience hindrance, I have had few experiences. Then I went to follow mentoring, studied the business to the person who has been experienced. Could to the person direct, could learn from books, the seminar.

The two, about of time, yes we must investment the time to begin that business. Beginning with Saturday or Sunday. For example the afternoon also could. Therefore I tried live near to the office, so as time followed then short, would? So as I had time to control my business.

The three, matters of capital. Precisely because we were the employee, we still could get the pay (salary). The business that just was begun rarely that at once was fortunate. Needed the process. Here, we were as the employee benefitted. Because when the business did not yet benefit, and cash flow was not yet positive, we were still getting the pay. Minimal to help until BEP.

Thank heavens if we have had savings. For example, if we has work for two years , will not We have savings at all? From the savings could we use for capital of business. And from the savings each month we added the capital of our business.

The key, the employee must have certain capital to begin the business?

True. Every businesses needed money. How many sizes, that depended the business. But, money for this capital not always we own. If we had the idea of the business, and we could sell this idea to the person who had money. Then, we could begin this business together.
The other person who had money as the investor, we could work the operational.

This means, that, the interest that must be big previously, not always the matter of capital?

The interest is, true! The interest came from where, certainly from our mindset , would?
Mindset from mental, so as to the bounce must be formed first. Mentality the businessman and empleyee different, would?

During still was the employee and just entered to the business, the difficulties what you were getting?

Initially I began the shop retail. But, how come the profit a little. Then I increase again, other business. So as after that I had four business units, but did not know the big profit from where.
Then, together with passing of time I increasingly understand, oh this big effort could get big.
This one with the small effort get small results, but could be developed still became bigger.
So I must choose and be that I the amputation.

Time faced the hindrance in the beginning cleared the business, what was done by you?

I was be processed. When I has become the employee in Jakarta, I the business joint venture with friends in the regional area. It's a pity, bankrupt. Make the business again, the restaurant betawi, the joint venture of the five, but also not get progress.
Then I did the analysis, why was not successful? Finally I must understand, I must be able to, that is the business that now is undertaken by me.

Now you already arrived in the stage shared the experience to the other person. OK, how the story, how come had the idea of writing this book?

Earlier I not think wanted to make the book. Previously small boy had aspired to be the writer.
At that time was seen by me, a writer must be the person that really the school, educated.
For example, that write the book the professor.
Really good-looking cool, would? But, I did not have the expertise there.
Although I had background the campus press and some time write the article.

But differed from you that a reporter for example, must write that was very skilled. So, in writing, I only told about my experience. Sharing carried out this and that in small articles.
Very for a long time I collect the articles, so many, ? There are give idea, made the book!.
Then I collect with group, respectively the group was developed by me again, then make catagory became a book.

Apart from the experience personally, from where you received the idea of writing these articles?

I would so owner two mailing list (milis). That was biggest that Business-Smart with 850 member and Voucher the Wholesaler 350. And, synergy in milis that was very great, not only with me. But between member, gave each other support, gave mutual spirits.
Until had Indonesians that overseas that understood my matter. He believed I and now he were my investor. Never I met his person. So horrifying the community.

The hindrance in the writing?

Time, the concentration, and mood. Sometimes if we were just not good situation, that writting also not good. Time also be a problem, because I also still was the employee, and must also maintenance the business. If I thought the book must as completely as possible, possibly the book will rise / published. Therefore I needed an editor to finishing.

How your feeling after the first book was published?

I surprise very much! I had not imagined results will be as great as that. Indeed, since the beginning I visualised, Later the book would like this, and like this. Evidently results were better. Cover good. From the aspect of editing the outcome was also softer. And more structured, because of being grouping and the tasks for the readers.

The language was simple, could be followed by the other person, and I was convinced could.
This book his contents was my experience that could be copied by the other person. Why do I now leave the employee? Because I would the concentration in my business.
But to begin the business, will need to wait went first out or the pension. From now.
But if you thought your business has been good, for your future has been enough and you wanted the concentration there, then you went out it's not the problem.

Now you clear the world public speaking. What wanted to be gained by you?

I'm the person indeed liked to appear in front of the public. Increased with my spirit to sharing, was increased with my business experience. Seen by me, quite a few people that needed sharing direct. Through the book was not enough. The other side, still quite a few lazy communities read.
There were three matters of the priority, I as entrepreneur, I as public speaker, and my three as the writer of the book.
My priority as a person entrepreneur. For example, there were those who needed me to sharing the experience, yes I will not refuse. I also think, enabled made a kind of business school. That will create an again new business.


source : Pembelajar.com

No comments: